The health & safety of our patients & staff is our top priority.
In our effort to create a safe environment for all, we kindly ask for your cooperation.
General recommendations & best practices for your visit:
- Patients may be screened on arrival (questions related to signs of respiratory illness).
- Please arrive for your appointments at the scheduled time, not earlier.
- We encourage each patient, upon entry and before leaving, to use the hand sanitizer provided.
- In the waiting room, please maintain physical distancing as much as possible.
Steps we are taking to maintain a safe environment include:
- Rooms are wiped down fully on all surfaces between each patient with disinfecting wipes.
- Plastic barriers are placed where appropriate.
- All instruments are sterilized.
- The entire office is cleaned daily and the waiting area is wiped down with disinfectant wipes throughout the day.
- All medical staff wash their hands between each patient with antibacterial soap.
Our office is open & committed to serving you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: 306-692-5066